Apprentice Information Committee
- A private, voluntary organization established to publicize and distribute information concerning apprenticeship opportunities in the union construction crafts.
- Secure, maintain and publicize a current compilation of apprenticeship information and make it available to the general public.
- Foster cooperation between construction employers, unions, educational organizations and community groups.
- Promote equal opportunity in construction apprenticeship and in allied training programs.
- Assist in recruiting and referring applicants for apprenticeship opportunities.
Bureau of Apprenticeship & Training
Department of Labor & Industry
Mayor's Commission on Human Relations
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
Operation Dig/Careers, Inc.
PA Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
Pittsburgh Building Trades Council
Sheet Metal Workers
Tile Setters & Finishers
Urban League of Pittsburgh