MBA Labor Negotiation Steering Committee
- To ensure that the MBA's labor relations activities are carried out in accordance with the By-Laws of the Master Builders' Association of Western Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Responsible for negotiation of labor agreements.
- Develop policies governing the MBA's relationship with unions representing the members' employees.
- Monitor labor negotiations of local, regional and national groups having a direct or indirect effect on MBA labor relations.
- Monitor the availability of the construction industry workforce.
- Represent the MBA in its relations with international unions, national associations, construction user groups, and governmental entities regarding construction labor relations issues.
Representatives from all MBA Regular Member firms contribute to labor negotiations on an as-needed basis.
Jack W. Ramage